Stovetop Smoker - Stainless Steel Indoor Or Outdoor Smoker Works On Any Heat Source - with Recipe Guide and Wood Chips
- Stainless-steel smoker smokes meat, fish, and vegetables right on the stovetop
- Center the wood chips in the middle of the stainless steel pan, shut the lid, and you have an indoor smoker
- Works over any heat source, including open flame or electric stovetop
- Easy to wash, portable, and stainless steel means it is built to last
- Includes recipe guide and two wood chips: alder and hickory
Stainless Steel Stovetop Smoker
All the succulent flavors of wood smoking are now available indoors in minutes. This stovetop smoker is constructed of heavy-gauge stainless steel, and at 11 by 15 inches, it's big enough to smoke a ham or a whole fish fillet. The lid slides on for a tight seal, so food gets smoked, but your kitchen doesn't. Additional features include a drip tray rack and retractable handles for storage. The set can also be used as a steamer, poacher, or roasting pan. Instructions, a recipe booklet, and a supply of wood chips will get you started immediately on this low-fat, flavorful cooking technique.
Step by Step Instructions
- Open the smoker and remove the rack and drip tray. Place 2 tablespoons of wood chips in the bottom of the base pan.
- Place the drip tray on top of the wood chips in the base pan.
- Place the rack into the drip tray.
- Put the food to be smoked and cooked onto the rack, and slide the lid closed. Place the smoker on the heat source set to a medium heat.
Keep the heat set at a medium heat. The wood chips will start smoking within two minutes. There will be a small trail of smoke ( as little as a cigarette trail) that will come out from the corners of the smoker. After the cooking time, remove the smoker from the heat source, place it on a heat resistant surface, and carefully open the lid. A lot of steam will come out, and the food should be smoked and fully cooked. Place the food on a plate, and put the smoker in the sink. The ashes should be washed down the drain with the faucet running. Warm soapy water can be used to clean the smoker, or it can be placed in the dishwasher. Smoking food has many benefits as it can be done no matter what the weather may be outside - and it can be used on any heat source-gas, electric, induction, BB Grills, camp fire or a hot plate for a perfect smoky taste.
It is healthy cooking as no fat, oil, salt or flavoring needs to be used-great for dieting . It smokes and cooks the food at the same time . The food cooks in it's own juices, so keeps very moist. We have 9 flavors of wood chips to create different flavors. If you want to combo cook, you can smoke food first and then finish it in the oven or on the grill to get brown and crispy. The handles fold around the side of the smoker for easy storage. Stainless 18/10 construction-easy to clean-dishwasher safe. Instruction/cookbook included with 2 tubs of wood chips-enough for about 10 times of smoking. Easy to use with results that surprises even the most experienced cooks. The smoker is perfect for smoking and cooking slabs of ribs, salmon filet, Cornish Hens, Chicken, all sausages, vegetables, tofu, cheese, nuts, garlic and even salt.