- Top loading electric smoker comes with rack to hold grills, recipe/instruction booklet, and a 1.75-pound bag of Chips n' Chunks hickory flavored wood fuel
- Non-adjustable heating element operates at 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy-slide chrome-plated grills; maximum capacity flavor fuel pan; dishwasher safe drip pan
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction; for outdoors use only
- UL, CUL, and CSA listed; no-assembly required; 2-year limited warranty
The little Chief has been smoking fish, jerky, sausage, cheeses & everything else man can think of to smoke since 1968 today, the little Chief is as popular as it ever was because it simply produces great results. What more could you ask for unless you prefer to Wrestle with your smoker trying to dial in fluctuating temperatures, dealing with wood that won't smoke, & wondering why the Wi-Fi techy Bluetooth thing just won't flipping work! forget all that hassle & stick with what works... & has been Proven to work for over 50 years.The Little Chief and Mini Chief top loading electric smokers allow you to smoke up to 15 or 25 pounds of meat or fish respectively, without relying on coals or fire. The self-contained, electric powered smoker is equipped with a 120-volt, 250-watt heating element that holds a steady heat of 165 degrees Fahrenheit for slow-cook smoking. The durable, aluminum smoker is equipped with a maximum capacity flavor fuel pan to imbue your food with the smoked flavor you choose and is vented for proper dehydration. The easy-slide chrome-plated grills load from the top, while the included rack allows you to unload and cool the smoked food with ease. With a dishwasher safe drip pan at the bottom of the smoker, cleanup is easy. The smoker comes complete with a Smokehouse recipe and instruction booklet to get you started and a bag of Chips n' Chunks wood fuel in hickory flavor. The smoker is designed and intended for outdoors use only, and requires no assembly.
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction
- Easy-slide chrome plated grills
- Rack to hold the grills is included
- Maximum capacity flavor fuel pan
- Dishwasher safe drip pan
- Vented for proper dehydration
- 120-volt, 250-watt heating element
- Non-adjustable heat operates at 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3-wire plug and cord grounded to body of smoker
- Includes recipe booklet and complete instructions
- Includes 1.75-pound bag of smokehouse natural wood chips
- 2-year warranty to be free from manufacturing or component defects
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- UL, CUL, and CSA listed
- Use with standard 110 volt household current
- Use properly installed ground fault interrupter (GFI) circuit
- Use only on a concrete or other non-combustible surface
- Use at least two feet from any combustible materials
- Should only be used outside
Small "Mini Chief" Specifications:
- 3 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills
- Capacity: up to 15 pounds of meat or fish
- Dimensions: 14 by 11.5 by 11.5 inches (H x W x D)
Small "Little Chief" Specifications:
- 4 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills
- Capacity: up to 25 pounds of meat or fish
- Dimensions: 24.5 by 11.5 by 11.5 inches (H x W x D)
What's in the Box?
Smoker with heating element, easy-slide chrome plated grills, electric cord, fuel pan, and drip pan; Smokehouse recipe and instruction booklet; 1.75-pound bag of Chips n' Chunks wood fuel in hickory flavor
List Price: $ 134.95
Price: $ 129.99
- Stainless-steel smoker smokes meat, fish, and vegetables right on the stovetop
- Center the wood chips in the middle of the stainless steel pan, shut the lid, and you have an indoor smoker
- Works over any heat source, including open flame or electric stovetop
- Easy to wash, portable, and stainless steel means it is built to last
- Includes recipe guide and two wood chips: alder and hickory
Stainless Steel Stovetop Smoker
All the succulent flavors of wood smoking are now available indoors in minutes. This stovetop smoker is constructed of heavy-gauge stainless steel, and at 11 by 15 inches, it's big enough to smoke a ham or a whole fish fillet. The lid slides on for a tight seal, so food gets smoked, but your kitchen doesn't. Additional features include a drip tray rack and retractable handles for storage. The set can also be used as a steamer, poacher, or roasting pan. Instructions, a recipe booklet, and a supply of wood chips will get you started immediately on this low-fat, flavorful cooking technique.
Step by Step Instructions
- Open the smoker and remove the rack and drip tray. Place 2 tablespoons of wood chips in the bottom of the base pan.
- Place the drip tray on top of the wood chips in the base pan.
- Place the rack into the drip tray.
- Put the food to be smoked and cooked onto the rack, and slide the lid closed. Place the smoker on the heat source set to a medium heat.
Keep the heat set at a medium heat. The wood chips will start smoking within two minutes. There will be a small trail of smoke ( as little as a cigarette trail) that will come out from the corners of the smoker. After the cooking time, remove the smoker from the heat source, place it on a heat resistant surface, and carefully open the lid. A lot of steam will come out, and the food should be smoked and fully cooked. Place the food on a plate, and put the smoker in the sink. The ashes should be washed down the drain with the faucet running. Warm soapy water can be used to clean the smoker, or it can be placed in the dishwasher. Smoking food has many benefits as it can be done no matter what the weather may be outside - and it can be used on any heat source-gas, electric, induction, BB Grills, camp fire or a hot plate for a perfect smoky taste.
It is healthy cooking as no fat, oil, salt or flavoring needs to be used-great for dieting . It smokes and cooks the food at the same time . The food cooks in it's own juices, so keeps very moist. We have 9 flavors of wood chips to create different flavors. If you want to combo cook, you can smoke food first and then finish it in the oven or on the grill to get brown and crispy. The handles fold around the side of the smoker for easy storage. Stainless 18/10 construction-easy to clean-dishwasher safe. Instruction/cookbook included with 2 tubs of wood chips-enough for about 10 times of smoking. Easy to use with results that surprises even the most experienced cooks. The smoker is perfect for smoking and cooking slabs of ribs, salmon filet, Cornish Hens, Chicken, all sausages, vegetables, tofu, cheese, nuts, garlic and even salt.
All the succulent flavors of wood smoking are now available indoors in minutes. This stovetop smoker is constructed of heavy-gauge stainless steel, and at 11 by 15 inches, it's big enough to smoke a ham or a whole fish fillet. The lid slides on for a tight seal, so food gets smoked, but your kitchen doesn't. Additional features include a drip tray rack and retractable handles for storage. The set can also be used as a steamer, poacher, or roasting pan. Instructions, a recipe booklet, and a supply of wood chips will get you started immediately on this low-fat, flavorful cooking technique. --Lynne Sampson
List Price: $ 49.99
Price: $ 39.99